The “Learn&Play” course is for children (age 7 to 12) accompanied by a parent (or family friend) and will take place in the beautiful environment of South Devon.
- playing with joy,
- imitating with confidence,
- learning with all senses.
A parent might take part to the English lessons if it helps the child settle into the group.
While children are in their “Learn&Play” lessons, parents can join our “educational conversations” held in the morning between 10:00 and 12:00 (break time included). Or they can simply enjoy their holidays and relax at home. Or visit special places in magical Devon and Cornwall!
For more information or to reserve a place, please do contact me or pre-book here.
- Venue: Devon
- Dates: 27 to 31 July 2020 (1 week)
- Daily Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:30 to 13:00
- English lesson: 7.5 hours per week
- Creative activities: 7.5 hours per week
- Certificate of Completion
- Accommodation: with own Parent(s)/Guardian or responsible Adult
- Course Fee: £350 per week (GBP – British Pounds – course only, accommodation not included))
- Children in this course must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian or responsible adult
- What is included: Full one week programme
- What is NOT included: Journeys to and from Exeter; personal expenses; personal insurance; accommodation
For children coming to Learn&Play with their Parents or accompanying adults might be beneficial to arrive one or two days before the course commences.
Families may also consider to extend their stay behind the time of Learn&Play and spend some holidays in the UK: this will help the child connect with the environment and will add a great bonus to their experience.
For more info or details please do not hesitate to contact me using the form at the bottom of this page
We can help to find an accommodation even if AEL can’t promise to find a solution for everyone. Please read here below the options for your stay.
- Host-Family: This is one of the most popular options but the number of available host-families is very limited.
- Homes to let: This solution might be a good option for families who may want to combine an intense language experience with a special holiday in the South-West of England.
- Hotels, B&B, Camp and Caravan sites: This solution is almost available and need to be reserved well in advance as summer is a peak time for tourism in Devon and the South-West
We can provide all the information and advice needed to find the appropriate solution.
For more details, use the form below to contact me: