We may activate this course if a minimum of 10 children will pre-book. No payment is required until the course will be confirmed
Our “Learn&Play” course for children age 7 to 12 relies on two most relevant learning strategies of children: playing with joy, imitating with confidence, learning with all their senses.
A parent might take part to the English sessions if her or his presence helps the child settle into the group. Parents are also welcome to join in activities, outings and social evenings.
- Venue: Not confirmed
- Dates: 29 July – 2 August 2019 (1 week)
- Daily Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:30 to 12:30
- English lesson: 7.5 hours per week
- Creative activities: 7.5 hours per week
- Certificate of Completion
- Accommodation: with own Parent(s)/Guardian or Responsible Adult
- Course Fee: £350 per week (GBP – British Pounds – course only, accommodation not included))
- Children in this course must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian or responsible adult
- What is included: Full one week programme
- What is NOT included: Journeys to and from Exeter; personal expenses; personal insurance; accommodation
For children coming to Learn&Play with their Parents or accompanying adults might be beneficial to arrive one or two days before the course commences.
Families may also consider to extend their stay behind the time of Learn&Play and some days holidays in the UK: this will help the child connect with the environment and will add a great bonus to their experience.
For more info or details please do not hesitate to contact me using the form at the bottom of this page
We can help to find an accommodation even if AEL can’t promise to find a solution for everyone. Please read here below the options for your stay.
- Host-Family: This is one of the most popular options but there are two limits: a) a limited availability ofost-families who are usually fully engaged in this period to host teenagers and young people in other courses; b) the limited space available by host-families that makes this option almost suitable for single parents with a single child
Please contact me to check the availability in 2018
- Homes to let: This solution is generally available and might be a good option for families who may want to combine the language experience of their child with special holidays in the South-West of England.
- Hotels, B&B, Camp and Caravan sites: This solution is always available and need to be reserved well in advance as the summer time is a peak time for tourism in Devon and the South-West
We can provide anyway all the information needed to find the appropriate solution.
For more details, use the form below to contact me: