Teenager programmes (age 13-15) are designed to develop English and communication skills -with particular attention to the spoken language- and combine English lessons with a wide range of activities to enhance your language experience, spark interest and facilitate inclusion into the local community and its cultural-social background.
Students enrolling in this course may vary from elementary to intermediate.
“Full Beginners” are warmly invited to contact AEL before enrolling: we will advice you on how to prepare yourself in order to get the best of your stay.
- Venue: Exeter College, Exeter
- Dates: 13 July – 24 July 2020
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Daily Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 16:00
- English lesson: 17.5 hours per week
- Creative & Sports activities: 10 hours per week
- Individual Tutorials
- Certificate of Completion
- Accommodation: Full Board Homestay
- Course Fee: £1,390.00 (GBP – British Pounds) [special offers for early bookings: before 31/10/2019 and 31/1/2020 – please contact me for details]
- What is included: Full programme and full board accommodation
- What is NOT included: Journeys to and from Exeter; personal expenses; personal insurance
booking code EXT2Book now
Students may arrive and depart over the weekends before and after the course dates, that means:
- Arrival: recommended dates: Saturday 6/7/2019
- Departure: recommended dates: Saturday 20/7/2019
- Extra nights can be agreed, subject to availability (£40 per night)
Please verify from the beginning that you hold a valid document to enter the UK.
We provide the following options:
- AEL Travel: We organise groups to and from the host-family from selected airports.
- Assisted Transfers: This means that you book your flights and we may provide airport assistance upon arrival and departure. Please contact me for details.
- Independent Journeys: In this case you organise the whole journey on your own and let us know details of arrival and departure. We will provide all the information needed for a safe travel.
For more info, please use the contact form here below: