The programme for Young People is especially orientated to improve their communication and language skills by deepening academic English, completing thematic projects, developing communication skills and strengthening team-building and cooperative learning.
The age limits (16-19) are prescriptive as legal requirement at Exeter College
Students enrolling in this course are expected to be on an Intermediate level of English or above. However, we are keen to accept students with lower levels of English as they could benefit from our approach as much as more advanced students can do.
“Full beginners” should contact AEL before enrolling: we will advice you on how to prepare yourself before coming to England, so you can get the most out of your experience!.
- Venue: Exeter College
- Dates: 8 July – 19 July 2019
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Daily Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:30 to 16:00
- English lesson: 15 hours per week
- Creative activities: 6 hours per week
- Individual Tutorials
- Certificate of Completion
- Accommodation: Full Board Homestay in a Family of the School Community
- Course Fee: £1,290.00 (GBP – British Pounds) [if booked before 21 January 2019 – afterwards: £1,390.00]
- What is included: Full course and full board accommodation
- What is NOT included: Journeys to and from Exeter; personal expenses; personal insurance
Booking Code: EX-YP2Book now
Students may arrive and depart over the weekends before and after the course dates, that means:
- Arrival: recommended dates: Saturday 6/7/2019
- Departure: recommended dates: Saturday 20/7/2019
- Extra nights can be agreed if there is availability (£40 per night)
We provide the following options:
- AEL Travel: In this case we organise groups to and from the host-family from Milan (Italy) and some other selected airports. Please contact me to check the availability in 2018
- Assisted Transfers: This means that you book your flights and we may provide airport assistance upon arrival and departure. The cost of this service from London Gatwick is £70 each way for a minimum of 4 students together. Other airports or individual airport assistance may vary. Please contact me for details.
- Independent Journeys: In this case you organise the whole journey on your own and let us know details of arrival and departure. We will provide all the information needed for a safe travel.
Please verify from the beginning that you have valid document to enter the UK
For more info, please use the contact form here below: