The programme for Young People is a unique opportunity to improve English while attending English classes during the academic year.
Visiting students can choose three of their favourite subjects within the A-Level courses available at college.
To discover what subjects are available, you may download the Course Guide 2019/20 and look at the A-Level section. If you are not sure, please ask and we will be happy to help.
The age limits (16-19) are prescriptive for this programme as part of the legal requirements for tertiary schools such as Exeter College.
The minimum period to attend an English class is 4 weeks which a good duration for a significant improvement of English skills and also a sustainable period for being absent from the home country.
Students enrolling in this option are expected to be on an Intermediate level of English or above.
May we ask students with a lower level of English to contact us before enrolling to discuss their personal circumstances: we will be very happy to advice on how to get ready before coming to England.
- Venue: Exeter College
- Dates: from September to Easter of each academic year
- Duration: 4 weeks (minimum)
- Daily Schedule: Monday to Friday (as for the college timetable)
- Academic lesson: 3 subjects chosen by the student
- Creative and Sport activities: free access to gym and clubs
- Individual Tutorials
- College Report
- Accommodation: Full Board Homestay in a selected Family, checked by the Exeter College Course Fee: £1,580.00 (GBP – British Pounds)
- What is included: Full course and full board accommodation
- What is NOT included: Journeys to and from Exeter; personal expenses; personal insurance
Booking Code: EXYP4Book now
Students may arrive and depart over the weekends before and after the course dates, that means:
- Arrival: Saturday before your booked period (recommended)
- Departure: Saturday after the end of your booked period (recommended)
- Extra nights can be agreed (£40 per night – subject to availability)
We provide the following options:
- AEL Travel: You may organise your journey on your own or ask AEL to do it for you
- Assisted Transfers: This means that you book your flights and we may provide airport assistance upon arrival and departure. The cost of this service may vary. Please contact me for details.
- Independent Journeys: In this case you organise the whole journey on your own and let us know details of arrival and departure. We will be happy to provide all the information needed for a safe travel.
Please verify from the beginning that you have a valid document to enter the UK.
For more info, please use the contact form here below: