The AEL Summer Language School for young people and teenagers is especially orientated to improve their communication and language skills by deepening academic English, completing thematic projects, developing communication skills and strengthening team-building and cooperative learning. Classes are based on the age and level of English.
Visit our Showroom to see our students in action!
“Full beginners” should contact AEL before enrolling: we will advice you on how to prepare yourself before coming to England, so you can get the most out of your experience!.
- Age groups: Young People (16-19) and Teenagers (13-15)
- Venue: Exeter
- Dates: 14 July – 23 July 2021
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Daily Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 16:00
- English lesson: 17.5 hours per week
- Creative & Sport activities: 10 hours per week
- Individual Tutorials
- Certificate of Completion
- Accommodation: Full Board Homestay in a selected host-family
- Course Fee: £1,390.00 (GBP – British Pounds) [special offer will be available to early bookings and students coming in small groups or with a friend – please contact me for details]
- What is included: Full course and full board accommodation
- What is NOT included: Journeys to and from Exeter; personal expenses; personal insurance
Booking Code: EX2
Students may arrive and depart over the weekends before and after the course dates, that means:
- Arrival – recommended date: Saturday 10/7/2021
- Departure – recommended date: Saturday 24/7/2021
- Extra nights can be agreed, subject to availability (£40 per night)
We provide the following options:
- AEL Travel: We organise groups to and from the host-family from selected airports.
- Assisted Transfers: This means that you book your flights and we may provide airport assistance upon arrival and departure. Please contact me for details.
- Independent Journeys: In this case you organise the whole journey on your own and let us know details of arrival and departure. We will provide all the information needed for a safe travel.
Please note that we don't know yet what documents would be required to enter the UK after Brexit (31/12/2020). It is anyway strongly recommended to verify that you hold a valid document to enter the UK. We will update this note while news will become availableBREXIT Travel information
For more info, please use the contact form here below: