This programme -proposed by Exeter College in Exeter- offers young people (16-19) the unique opportunity to study in the UK and achieve the complete acquisition of the English language while completing their tertiary level of studies (1 or 2 years depending on the type of courses).
International students may apply for a wide range of courses in one of the following types:
- A Levels
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
To discover the features of each type of courses and what subjects are available, you may download the Exeter College Course Guide linked below.
If you are not sure, please ask and we will be happy to help.
The age limits (16-19) are prescriptive for this programme.
Students enrolling in this option are expected to be on an Intermediate level of English or above.
May we ask students with a lower level of English to contact us before enrolling to discuss their personal circumstances: we will be very happy to advice on how to get ready before coming to England.
- Venue: Exeter College, Exeter
- Dates: from September to July of each academic year
- Duration: 1 or 2 years (depending on the course chosen)
- Daily Schedule: Monday to Friday (as for the college timetable)
- Academic lesson: A-Levels, IB, B-Tech (and more)
- Creative and Sport activities: free access to gym and clubs
- Individual Tutorials
- College Report
- Accommodation: Full Board Homestay in a selected Family, checked by the Exeter College
- Course Fee: may vary depending from the chosen courses (GBP – British Pounds)
- What is included: Full course and full board accommodation
- What is NOT included: Journeys to and from Exeter; personal expenses; personal insurance
- More locations and other might be available soon, also for the age group 13-17 (contact me if interested)
Programme in high demand
This programme is in high demand: if interested, please contact me well in advance to plan your participation
Booking Code: FLTBook now
Students may arrive and depart over the weekends before and after the course dates, that means:
- The arrival date for this programme is to be arranged after the admission procedure has been completed
- Exeter is a regional airport and only some international flights are direct from Paris and other locations.
- The nearest international airports are London Heathrow, London Gatwick and Bristol: when booking we will provide detailed information for your travel.
We provide the following options:
- Personal Assistance: if requested in addition to the pastoral care and 24/7 support provided from Exeter College
Please verify from the beginning that you have a valid document to enter the UK.
For more info, please use the contact form here below: